Friday, January 11, 2013

Review: 2013 Alice & the Pirates Premium Happy Pack Noble Set


This was my first time ordering a fukubukuro/lucky pack. There's a lot of wait time but a positive experience.
This was the 31500 yen Happy Pack.
  • I ordered and received my confirmation email (Dec 11th)
  • I got the reservation email and directions for payment also that the items would be mailed early January (Dec 17th)
  • I got email that they had received my payment (Dec 30th)
  • I got shipping notification and tracking number (Jan 6th)
  • Package came without custom fees! Yay! (Jan 10th)

I have never gotten hit with custom fees from overseas shipping (luckily) even when I won an iPad 2 sent from China through Fedex. Fedex is notorious for outrageous custom fees (according to some Black Milk Clothing customers, I avoid using Fedex when buying BM clothing for that reason)

Service with Baby the Stars Shine Bright/Alice & the Pirates has been good and definitely will buy from again, I love their clothing so much.

Now, the contents:




stock photos of the contents:


including retail cost:
-Carousel Applique JSK II ¥27,090
-A&P School OTKs ¥1,575
-Marie de Carol Bonnet  ¥9,345
-Labyrinthe Short Vest ¥13,440
-Luft Blouse ¥13,440
-Muffler with Pom Poms ¥8,295
-Feather Rose Pearl Necklace ¥6,510

The total retail cost would have been ¥79,695! Which means I saved ¥48,195!
I recommend lucky packs to beginners in lolita since it's cheap for the variety of brand items you get and you can sell the stuff you don't like. Although, I love everything I got! Such a positive first time experience, I might have to buy another one!