Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Review: G&G Shinny Green (known as Puffy 3 tone) and Vassen Dolly Plus Red

I bought from Pinky Paradise but it was so long ago that I can't find the tracking or anything to say how long it took to arrive and I already made a post on Pinky Paradise that it doesn't really matter.

Anyway, my total was $56.30 for two pairs of circle lenses

I got two free items; fringe holding things and under eye face mask.





Here are they worn:

I love the green lenses so much! The color really shows up on dark brown eyes and the three tones makes them look very natural and pretty, they're definitely my favorite lenses and I plan to buy more the same series in different colorways. 


The red ones are fun and I already had the grey color that I already knew how they were going to be, it's a little scary and intense for everyday wear.

I definitely recommend G&G Shinny Green for people looking for green circle lenses that are both natural looking and show up very well on dark brown eyes. In general, Pinky Paradise is a good place to shop for circle lenses, especially since they have many customer photos that show how they look like on different eye colors and shapes.