Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Review: Luxystone Rakuten and Aquadoll wigs

I've been looking for some more natural colored wigs and I was looking for cheaper options than Cyperous (which I love) or Prisila (which I've heard good things about)

I found Aquadoll on Rakuten and the prices were reasonable enough, around the same prices as Gothic Lolita Wigs or Lockshop.

They do not take Paypal, I paid with card, most are accepted such as Mastercard, Visa, Amex, etc.

I got two wigs
(3980 x 2) + 1680 (shipping) = 9640 yen

I ordered (July 3rd)
Shipped out with EMS (July 4th)
Received (July 8th)

Very fast shipping! They come with little bags to help keep their shape.


I got wg043 in SBK and wg004 in LNB

SBK: shiny black

LNB: light natural brown

Here are they worn:


Not as natural looking as I would have liked. They also have a weird shape that make me look like a cone-head (it's more noticeable in the photo on the left where there's a point), it also may be because I don't have much real hair to tie up underneath that the wigs are pretty big. I don't like the brown color, the highlights are too bright for me.

I would recommend Luxystone if you are not looking for very high quality wigs but want some cheaper natural colored wigs and want them fast! But if you want better wigs, it would be better to invest in Cyperous wigs instead.