Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Review: Uniqso and Barbie (Dueba) Kira Kira Blue

I've been meaning to write a review on Uniqso and experience I had with them.

Anyway, Uniqso intrigued me in the cheap prices of the circle lenses, cheaper than Pinky Paradise. I also had a 10% discount code YTN10

Anyway, I tested the site out by buying Barbie Kira Kira Blue. The site has changed when I first bought it because each lens was sold separately, now they sell in pairs, it obviously looks really cheap when they have the prices for only one lens.

My total was $13.82!!! Less than $14 for circle lenses with shipping included!!!

I ordered (March 8th)
Order is shipped and got tracking # (March 10th)
I received (March 23rd)

It took around 2 weeks to arrive, same as Pinky Paradise (also located in Malaysia like Pinky Paradise).



Here are they worn:


They are 16.2 mm, quite larger than I'm used to but they look quite natural and aren't very noticeable. The color doesn't show very well with my dark brown eyes but they're nice for enlarging my eyes.

Comfort 5/5
Color 3/5
Enlargement 5/5 good dolly look!

I would recommend Uniqso for circle lens buyers and will buy more from them in the future!