Saturday, September 21, 2013

Review: Creepyyeha

I've been eyeing Creepyyeha products for awhile and finally bought some garters because she was having a buy one get one half off sale! It's still going on here for limited time only.

I ordered (September 18th)
Items shipped (September 19th)
Items arrived (September 21st)

Very fast service! The items were sent in a bubble wrap envelope with lots of tape.

They come in a bag with the business card

Here are the garters I got, I specified to get two different colors, which she did. They're made of real leather and elastic bands

I got medium size because of my thunder thighs, the thickest part of thigh is 19cm. The band is adjustable and these fit perfectly on my upper thighs without falling. 

I would recommend this shop! I'm looking forward to buying more from Creepyyeha.