Sunday, January 5, 2014

Review: Hypnotic Sweet Treats

My review for Hypnotic Sweet Treats is NEGATIVE.

I pm'ed through Facebook because I had won a gift card but still had to pay for shipping. She invoiced me through Paypal and I paid. (October 25th)

I messaged her about the status of my item and she said she'll mail it out soon. (November 24th)

I opened a dispute on Paypal before the deadline with a message included that I was just opening a dispute as a safety measure and would close it as soon as I received the items. (December 7th)

She didn't respond through Paypal so I raised it to a claim. (December 23rd)

Case was resolved by Paypal and I received a refund. (January 3rd)

I'm not sure if it was because I didn't use her Etsy or Storenvy and that she was relocating from what I read on her Facebook. Maybe it was all bad timing. It seems that people do receive items from her. But it was a waste of time and although I wouldn't have lost much money in this transaction I was disappointed in not receiving the items at all.